Friday, December 18, 2009

Christmas Wishes

To quote Lucy, "I want real estate!" What else could a struggling architect with grand visions dream of receiving? Supposedly housing starts were up in November across the nation almost 9%, and nearly 14% in the Northeast. These numbers seem great, but I believe that most of the construction is still of the low quality, high volume type that helped us enter this economic fiasco. I am begging Santa, friends, relatives, Congress, the President, anyone to donate a piece of land to begin my modest architectural vision. There have always been jokes about real estate in the past, but I am trying to get past the earthly possession portion of Christmas, and move onto something that will satisfy year round and give jobs to the construction industry. So, let's see who is going to step up to the plate, or will I get coal in my stocking once again?

No comments:

Post a Comment