Monday, November 16, 2009

My Day, My Goal

Had a great weekend, not out of the house that much, but had plenty of fun with my friends for a great birthday party. Nonetheless, architecture still swirls in my head. Taking a few minutes this morning with some hot tea, the realization that in five years I want to have "my" house under construction is creeping closer on the horizon. This five year plan to find a lot or an existing house to demo, has me meeting my last goal that I set for myself while in college. Licensed by 30, I was 32, my own practice, it is a sidejob and gets me experience, and the last of building a house by the time I am 40 is the last on the list. I am aggressively focusing on this goal and want to visit the status of this project occasionally in this forum.

No comments:

Post a Comment