Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy!!!

Well, I have new cards and a new website is in the works! But I have also been chasing my tail with clients, networking, trade shows, and of course, more snow! I regret not being diligent the last week about the blog, it is critical to show progress and highlight each day with events. Over the weekend I did attend a trade show in Lancaster that led to a possible project in the city of Lancaster and a chance to get into some more re-use work. Drafting, painting the house, meeting with my graphic designer to get my cards, soccer games, and sketching have been a great way to keep busy. More in the next day or so, I do have two ideas that can be fleshed out into articles, just need an hour to write. I did take some time to watch a movie or the Olympics recently. The Queen was a great movie in the style of a play. More to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment